Posts Tagged ‘david hollingsworth personal injury lawyer ottawa ontario’
Kanata accident leaves 2 in Ottawa hospital with serious personal injury including a possible spinal cord injury.
Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth and Associates. A terrible Ottawa accident has left 2 people were serious personal injuries after a Kanata accident, late yesterday afternoon. The Kanata accident occurred at Kakulu and Castlefrank road. The vehicle involved in the accident left the road, drove over a chain-link fence and then hit a tree before it rolled onto the roof of the vehicle. At the time of the Kanata accident, 2 people were inside the vehicle. Ottawa rescue crews were able to extricate both accident victims. The driver was a 62 year old man was rushed to a hospital in serious condition with possible stroke-like symptoms. His passenger was also a 62 year old woman. She was rushed to an Ottawa hospital in serious condition with a possible spinal cord injury. My thoughts go out to both of them and their family at this incredibly stressful time. I wish them both full and speedy recoveries.
The Injury Lawyer report is created regularly by Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth. David has been an Ontario personal injury lawyer since 1999 and focusses on helping all eastern Ontario accident victims with serious personal injuries such as wrongful death and personal injuries resulting from Ontario accidents. The Ottawa Ontario Personal Injury Lawyer reports on eastern Ontario accidents such as Ottawa area accidents, personal injury, safety, insurance in Ontario, and events or news that relate to Ottawa . Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information.
Kanata Accident Kakulu and Castlefrank road
Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth. An Ottawa motorcycle accident has resulted in one man in an Ottawa hospital. He suffered personal injuries when his motorcycle and a car crashed on Fisher avenue, close to Carling avenue. The motorcycle driver was a 64 year old man . He was driving a 3 wheel motorcycle when another vehicle crashed into him. On impact, he flew off the motorcycle and rolled over the hood of the car. He suffered injuries to his wrist and legs. Ottawa police are investigating the accident. I am thankful the motorcycle driver is alive and I hope he is able to recover fully from his injuries.
Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer report. Our report is written regularly by Ottawa Ontario Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth. David Hollingsworth has been an Ontario personal injury lawyer since 1999, dedicated to helping Ontario accident victims with serious personal injuries such as head injury, back injury and serious personal injuries. The Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer Blog reports on eastern Ontario accidents such as Ottawa motorcycle accidents, personal injury, Ontario accident benefits compensation, insurance in Ontario, news in Ottawa and events and news that relates to Ottawa, accidents and personal injury . Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information.
Ottawa motorcycle accident fisher avenue and carling avenue accident
Posted by Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer, Ottawa Accident Lawyer, David Hollingsworth in Child Injury, Ottawa Injury and Accidents, Personal Injury Claims on October 1st, 2012
Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyers David Hollingsworth and Associates…Did you know that motor vehicle accidents are the leading cause of death for Canadian children? This week Ottawa Police will be focussing on car child safety by conducting a roadside car seat safety blitz. The goal is to ensure that children under the age of 16 are secured properly. If you are unsure of whether or not your child’s car seat is installed properly or not, there are clinics throughout Ottawa, that can inspect your installation for you. For locations and times, visit the “seatsforkidscanada.com” website.
Want to know which car seat to use and when ?
- child is 8 years old or child weighs 36 kg (80 lb.) or child is 145 cm (4 feet-9 inches) tall.
Booster seats raise the child up so that the adult seatbelt works better. Booster seats protect against serious injury 3 ½ times better than seatbelts alone.
The Ottawa Injury Lawyer report:
The personal injury lawyer report is written regularly by Ottawa Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth. David has been an Ontario personal injury lawyer since 1999, helping Ontario accident victims with serious personal injury such as child injury and personal injuries. The Ottawa Injury Lawyer Blog reports on eastern Ontario accidents such as Ottawa car accidents, personal injury, Ontario accident benefits compensation, insurance in Ontario, news in Ottawa and events and news that relates to Ottawa, accidents and personal injury . Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information.
Weight restrictions car seats Ontario, Ottawa car seat installation clinics
Ontario Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth…Sadly, a young boy from Belleville, Ontario was critically injured when he was swimming at his summer camp and a boat hit him. The terrible boating accident occurred close to Kingston Ontario. He now remains in serious condition at a Kingston Hospital and is being treated for severe personal injuries. Ontario Provincial Police reported that the young boy was at a beach with his day camp on Wednesday, close to North Beach Provincial Park, about 20 km south of Trenton, Ontario. The young boy had been swimming in North Bay, a lake close to Lake Ontario and had just finished a tubing before he was hit by the boat. Another boat being driven by a 19 year old counsellor was pulling a different camper when he hit the swimmer. The boat’s propeller hit the boy and he suffered serious personal injuries, which include lacerations to his chest. He was transferred to the Kingston General Hospital in serious condition.
A boat is considered to be a motor vehicle and is just as dangerous as a car when it comes to accidents.
What a terrible boating accident and awful event for this young boy and his family. My thoughts are with them at this very stressful time. I wish the young boy a full and hopefully speedy recovery.
–The Ontario Personal Injury Lawyer report is written regularly by Ottawa Ontario Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth. Our Ontario Injury Lawyer Blog reports on accidents throughout eastern Ontario, personal injury topics, Ontario accident benefits, insurance in Ontario, news in Ottawa and events and news that relates to Ottawa, accidents and personal injury . Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information.
Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth..I am often invited by CTV to appear on their show as an legal expert in the Ottawa community. I was fortunate enough to appear on CTV this week. I was on air with Leanne Cusack taking calls that relate to Ontario laws and personal injury. For those of you who missed it and want to watch, it is being aired on the CTV website. Please fell free to send me any further questions you may have and I would be happy to answer them…
—-The Ontario Injury Lawyer Blog is written regularly by Ottawa Ontario personal injury lawyer David Hollingsworth. The Ottawa Injury Lawyer Blog reports on accidents in eastern Ontario, personal injury issues, local Ottawa news and events and various news that relates to Ottawa, accidents and personal injury. Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information.
Ottawa personal injury lawyer David Hollingsworth on CTV television, Ontario personal injury lawyer David Hollingsworth
Posted by Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer, Ottawa Accident Lawyer, David Hollingsworth in Ottawa Car Accidents, Ottawa Injury and Accidents, Personal Injury Claims on March 12th, 2011
Ottawa Ontario Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers, Ontario Compensation for Slip and Fall Accidents
Ottawa slip and fall lawyers – Personal Injury Attorney David Hollingsworth explains the dangers of snow and ice that may be the of cause slip and fall accidents in Ottawa and slip and fall accidents in eastern Ontario.
How to Safely Counteract Environmental Hazards
There are many things that you can do to help prevent injury to you or your loved ones. Slip and fall injuries occur all the time, and they can happen anywhere (especially where you least expect them to occur), so it is important to be careful about where you walk and step at all times. However, there are certain circumstances where you can expect a higher rate of prospective injury, such as in conditions of ice and show during the colder months of the year. Proper footwear and clothing can help you feel more comfortable when you are out and about – and better able to deal with a circumstance if it occurs. Any shoes with good grip will help you to avoid black ice, and other situations where a slippery surface disguises itself as safe terrain to tread upon. Reflective clothing will ensure that vehicles will provide for adequate clearance to pass by you on the slipper and ice-covered roads. Personal injury for you could include broken bones, brain injury or neck injury, head injury, spinal cord injury, paralysis, and even death. “Slip and fall accidents happen in a split second and are often preventable,” says David Hollingsworth, Ottawa personal injury lawyer, Ottawa slip and fall accident lawyer. Regular snow removal, ice removeal, icing, and sanding can help to provide for a more safe condition to walk and play for you and your children in and around your community. Ice and snow are considered hazards that property owners can be found liable of if negligent in their lack of attention to a proper environment. Please ensure that you are doing your best to safeguard your interests and to protect yourselves from the risk of personal injury and harm. “If you suffer a slip and fall injury , try to document it as soon as possible,” advises experienced Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth, Ottawa slip and fall attorney. Such documentation could include a picture of where accident occurred, highlighting how the snow and ice buildup may have caused the slip and fall accident.
If you have suffered a personal injury due to a slip and fall accident, visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information or call 613-978-9549. David Hollingsworth, Ottawa slip and fall accident lawyer has helped many slip and fall accident victims get the compensation they needed. He can also help you! Free consultation.
Posted by Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer, Ottawa Accident Lawyer, David Hollingsworth in Ottawa Car Accidents, Ottawa Injury and Accidents, Ottawa Resources on February 14th, 2011
Top 5 Reasons to work with an Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer
Firstly, it goes without saying that the best Ottawa personal injury lawyers can not only help you get the compensation you need, they can help take care of you. They can help you get the medical and specialized treatments you need for your injury. They understand that your life has been turned upside down and you are in a very stressful situation. The best Ottawa personal injury lawyers understand that they need to put a plan in place and execute it for you, to allow you to focus on your recovery. That’s their job- the job of an Ottawa personal injury lawyer. You owe it to yourself to get the help you need…
Out of the vast amount of personal injury claims made every day, there are several general reasons behind the claims. No one case is the same, but certain circumstances will often be familiar to your Ottawa personal injury lawyer. Choosing a lawyer who is experienced in dealing with these more common personal injuries is a smart move. They will be better able to argue your case with the insurance companies because they are used to your sort of case.
- Car Accidents – When you get into a car accident that is not your fault, the results can be frustrating. Personal injury can put you out of work for days, or even months, adding further economic distress to your woes. If someone is driving negligently and hits you or your car, they are at fault for the accident, and they are responsible for paying your damages. An experienced Ottawa personal injury lawyer will stand beside you during your case and help prove the other driver’s negligence as well as the extent of your damages. Although you may end up living with the injuries you received in the accident, you can be properly compensated for your pain and mental anguish.
- Slip and Fall Accidents- Top Ottawa Personal Injury lawyers can help you get compensation when you slip or fall on private property or a business property. You may not think it, but slip and fall accidents often result in very serious personal injury. Often times, these injuries last for years and require serious rehabilitation and compensation.
- Workplace Accident/Illness – Any Ottawa personal injury lawyer can tell you that your workplace can be dangerous. Injuries sustained at work often stem from negligence on the part of your employer. If proper safety protocol was not being practiced by every employee, or if being around certain chemicals led to a potentially deadly illness like cancer, asbestos, or mesothelioma, you are entitled to just compensation for your damages. Your lawyer can work with both your company and the insurance company to ensure that you get what you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice – We all go to doctors to get better, but doctors are fallible and as a result, they can sometimes mess up big time. When the negligence of your doctor, dentist, surgeon, or anesthesiologist results in personal injury, your Ottawa personal injury lawyer can help. Recovery from medical malpractice is physical, but also psychological. When you instill trust into your medical caregiver and they are negligent, it is not uncommon to feel vulnerable and anxious. An Ottawa personal injury lawyer can assist in recovering compensation for physical and psychological damages due to your injury.
- Defective Products – Companies are liable for making their products safe for general use. If you have sustained injury from a faulty product, the company is liable for your damages. Hiring an Ottawa personal injury lawyer can ensure that the company compensates you for the injury that resulted from their negligence.
- Intentional Injury – Classified under this category would, first and foremost, be charges of assault. If someone intentionally strikes you, that is assault, and they are liable for any damage that they may cause. If a store wrongfully holds you for shoplifting, they also can be charged with intentional injury. Your basic rights are being violated when you are held against your will with no just cause, and the store would be at fault for holding you. Your Ottawa personal injury lawyer will be able to tell you if your issue merits taking the store, or someone who has purposefully assaulted you, to trial.
About Ottawa Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth———————————————————————————— Hollingsworth has been an Ottawa Ontario personal injury lawyer specializing in personal injury representing Ontario accident victims since 1999. David practices with an established Ottawa law firm of more than 50 years of experience in representing accident victims, and helping personal injury accident victims get the compensation they need at an incredibly difficult time. David offers free consultations, takes cases on contingency and travels to homes or hospital. Visit www.ottawainjury.ca for more information. If you have a question, feel free to email email@example.com
mobile (613) 978-9549 (613) 237-4922 ext.203
Ottawa Injury Lawyer Ottawa , Law Firms in Ottawa, Ontario