Ottawa Injury Lawyers David Hollingsworth.
- Application for Accident Benefits OCF-1 form
- This form needs to be filled out when initially applying for benefits, following a motor vehicle accident in Ontario. This completed form commences the Ontario accident claim.
- Employer’s Confirmation of Income OCF-2 form
- This form needs to be filled out if you are claiming Income Replacement Benefits. This form must be filled out by you and your employer. If you have had multiple employers in the past 52 weeks, you may need to complete several OCF 2 forms.
- Disability Certificate OCF-3 form
- This form needs to be filled out to prove your injuries. The OCF 3 form is filled out by yourself and your health practitioner. Along with your health practitioner, you will be required to describe your injuries following your accident.
- Permission to Disclose Health Information OCF-5 form
- This form needs to be filled out to process your Ontario insurance claim. This form allows the insurance company to obtain any previous medical information.
There may be other OCF forms for you to complete . If you are unsure of which forms to complete or how best complete any forms, it is always best to consult an experienced Ottawa personal injury lawyers. For more information on Ontario accident benefits, visit our website at https://www.ottawainjury.ca/insurance-claims
Feel free to also contact us for a free consultation. Our Ottawa injury lawyers can be reached by phone, email or in person. Visit our website at https://www.ottawainjury.ca for more information on how to contact us for a free consultation.