City of Ottawa looking to reduce slip and fall accidents. Lawyer David Hollingsworth supports.

Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Ottawa

Slip and fall accident on City of Ottawa Property

Great news !  The City of Ottawa is looking to spend over $1 000 000 through the next 3 years, making Ottawa’s sidewalks and other areas safer for Ottawa. The initiative comes as a response to Ottawa’s aging population. The  City of Ottawa needs to accommodate for older residents. Additional benches in Ottawa ‘s parks will be installed  and  additional pedestrian signal technology will be installed to intersections, making Ottawa more accessible and more importantly safer .  What particularly thrills me, is the city’s plan to increase inspections of Ottawa’s sidewalks for cracks and bumps. As an Ottawa personal injury lawyer, I see way to many slip and fall accidents in Ottawa that could be avoided with proper maintenance of Ottawa’s sidewalks and pathways. I applaud the city of Ottawa’s efforts and hope they continue to make our Ottawa a safer place for everyone. What do you think ?

City of Ottawa Lawsuits

If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a slip and fall accident on City of Ottawa property, it is important that you talk to a personal injury lawyer as there are very specific timelines when it comes to making a claim against the City of Ottawa. The City of Ottawa receives about 2,000 injury claims/ year as a result of an injury or damage to their property as a result of their belief that the City of Ottawa was negligent. The City of Ottawa states that it only  pays compensation for around 25% of the claims that are submitted and the other 75% of claims are denied.  That is where an experienced personal injury lawyer can make all the difference. Our lawyers know how to file a claim and seek maximum compensation for slip and fall accidents on city of Ottawa property. We have helped hundreds of people get the support and compensation they needed following an accident. We can help you.