Ottawa Personal Injury Lawyer David Hollingsworth on CTV news.
Please join personal injury lawyer David Hollingsworth this afternoon on CTV news at noon with Leanne Cusack. We’ve had some great questions come in so far and I’m looking forward to today’s segment as the ask the expert on CTV. On today’s show we hope to cover questions that relate to:
Summer safety, pool safety, water parks and off-road vehicles.
A few questions that were sent to our Ottawa injury lawyers and we hope to be able to cover relate to:
- A deceased family member and a lost will. What should you do?
- “Lemon clauses” when it comes to buying used cars
- A Quebec resident who was in a car accident in Ontario. Which insurance regime to go through- Ontario insurance or Quebec insurance?
- Difficulties with a contractor mid renovations the cost of the renovation doubles. What can you do?
- Child injuries and how to proceed
We hope you are able to tune in at noon today on CTV. We look forward to answering all your legal questions. If we can’t get to your question on today’s segment, feel free to email me directly at [email protected] and I would be happy to help.
Who doesn’t need free legal advice?
David Hollingsworth will be appearing regularly on CTV news and is available to answer your questions on or off the air. Whichever you are most comfortable with. If you have a legal question you would like answered on CTV news or need some free legal advice, contact David and he will happily offer free legal counselling. Even if your question does not pertain to personal injury, David can answer your question and if it is very specific, he can refer you to other reputable Ottawa lawyers who specialize in your field of interest.